The Last Planner™ System is designed to increase productivity and accountability through collaboratively managing workflow on a project. Get a simple hands-on introduction to a Last Planner™ experience with the Villego™ Last Planner™ Simulation. This workshop demonstrates the value of collaborative planning and project execution using the principles of the Last Planner™ System so that users truly understand how to bring the Last Planner™ System to life in a construction setting.
- Experience a simulation build using traditional push planning
- Parade of Trades™ simulation showing the impact of variation
- Orientation to the Last Planner™ System
- Experience a collaborative pull planning session
- Experience a simulation build using Lean Pull Planning
- Highlight the differences between traditional planning and the new, Lean way
- Enable participants to experience the spirit and principles of the Last Planner™ System
- Demonstrate the benefits of making and keeping promises/commitments
- Help develop the project team through collaboration and interaction with all project parties
- Develop understanding of the impact of Lean and the benefits for each participant
- All key players understand Last Planner™ basics and leave with a shared reference point
Who Should Attend
Appropriate for those who are accountable for project planning and execution
- Project Owners
- General Contractors
- Trade Constructors
- Consultants – Design, Architecture, Engineering
- Project Managers
- Business Development
or Jan. 25, 2023
70 Leek Crescent, Richmond Hill, L4B 1H1
President Chain Reaction Strategy Inc.
With 30 years of experience working with contractors to produce lasting organization-wide change, Stephen trains and coaches’ clients on how to optimize their operations and achieve peak performance from projects, while creating new culture and habits to support and maintain sustained change, driving quality, profitability, safety, and engagement.