The Bids & Proposal Management course is focused on:
Simulating bidding and proposal process for aligning to corporate or business strategies.
This course covers:
- Project Identification process through to Partnering
- Prequalification, Bidding & Proposal
- Handling RFIs
- Client Presentations
- Negotiation and Contract signing, including handover to Project Manager for execution
Each of these topics will helping you understand both the Owner and Bidder perspective:
- Difference between EoI, RFQ, RFP, RFT, etc.
- Project Pipeline Analysis & Pre-position Tactic
- Executive Summary for Bid/No-Bid Process
- Analyzing competitors’ strategy & teaming
- Developing Winning Strategy – Identifying Differentiators
- Amplifying Proposal, Bidding Strategy & Bid Preparation
- Handling RFI & Presentation Differentiations
- Internal Gates & Approval Process for Bids Submission
- Effective Submission Process & How the Evaluation process works
- Handling Post Submission Process – Clarification & Negotiations
- Presenting Best & Final Offer, as applicable
- Handing over to Project Management, after Contract Award
Who Should Attend:
Private Partners, Business Development, Marketing, Sales, Proposal & Bid Managers, Engineers, Designers, Architects, Consultants, General Constructors, Contract Managers, Independent Certifiers, Bid/Proposal Manager, Subject-Matter Experts, Sub-contractors, Suppliers, O&M Representatives and Project Delivery Managers.
1900 Minnesota Crt., Ste 122 Mississauga
Currently Manager of Light Rail Project with Metrolinx, Iyer has been extensively involved in large and complex social and economic capital projects development across Canada & the USA. He has been involved in both traditional and alternate project procurement methods (AFP, P3, IPD, PFI) and its delivery, where he gained diversified competence from project identification through to building teams, responding to RFQs, preparing RFPs and negotiating Project Agreements. Iyer is also the 1st Canadian to be accredited by APMG International (UK) as 'Lead Trainer – CP3P' certification course under World Bank Group's PPP Guidelines.