Winning a project bid requires a competitive strategy, this course takes you through the bid and proposal process simulating the process of how to develop a winning strategy from both the owner and bidder perspective.
This course has been developed specifically for bid and proposal managers, subject matter experts (SMEs), technical writers and sales professionals, to help them produce winning bids.
This course covers:
- Project Identification process through to Partnering
- Prequalification, Bidding & Proposal
- Handling RFIs
- Client Presentations
- Negotiation and Contract signing, including handover to Project Manager for execution
Each of these topics will help you understand:
- Difference between EoI, RFQ, RFP, RFT, etc.
- Project Pipeline Analysis & Pre-position Tactic
- Executive Summary for Bid/No-Bid Process
- Analyzing competitors’ strategy & teaming
- Developing Winning Strategy – Identifying Differentiators
- Amplifying Proposal, Bidding Strategy & Bid Preparation
- Handling RFI & Presentation Differentiations
- Internal Gates & Approval Process for Bids Submission
- Effective Submission Process & How the Evaluation process works
- Handling Post Submission Process – Clarification & Negotiations
- Presenting Best & Final Offer, as applicable
- Handing over to Project Management, after Contract Award
Who Should Attend:
Private Partners, Business Development, Marketing, Sales, Proposal & Bid Managers, Engineers, Designers, Architects, Consultants, General Constructors, Contract Managers, Independent Certifiers, Bid/Proposal Manager, Subject-Matter Experts, Sub-contractors, Suppliers, O&M Representatives and Project Delivery Managers.
Currently Manager of Light Rail Project with Metrolinx, Iyer has been extensively involved in large and complex social and economic capital projects development across Canada & the USA. He has been involved in both traditional and alternate project procurement methods (AFP, P3, IPD, PFI) and its delivery, where he gained diversified competence from project identification through to building teams, responding to RFQs, preparing RFPs and negotiating Project Agreements. Iyer is also the 1st Canadian to be accredited by APMG International (UK) as 'Lead Trainer – CP3P' certification course under World Bank Group's PPP Guidelines.