This workshop provides information to the Canadian construction community consisting of trades, suppliers and vendors on the Contract Security Program About this event
Canadian Federal Government contracts require meeting security clearances (Reliability, Secret, Top Secret) in particular for sensitive government projects.
Before an organization can bid on sensitive federal government contracts with security requirements, they must be registered with the Contract Security Program (CSP). This workshop has been created with the following purpose:
- Provide general information on the program
- Outline reasons to apply to the program
- Summarize the types of clearances that are available, both for organizations and personnel
- Guide the construction community through the application process
- General questions and answers
Please note this event will be hosted virtually and a videoconference link will be shared at a later date.
This session contains approximately 30 minutes of content, with 15 minutes added for questions and answers.
FORMAT: 45 minutes of live online, instructor led webinar
Disclaimer: The content of this presentation is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice.