The objective of the Working at Heights Fall Prevention and the Working at Heights Fall Protection (WAH) Programs is to increase the awareness and knowledge of attendees about the potential hazards of fall prevention and fall protection, and to understand what training, knowledge and skill is required to ensure the safety of all workers and the public when working at heights.
These programs are based on your industry’s regulatory requirements and compliance standards. The TRH Group can assure you that you will get full understanding on different concepts involved when working at heights.
Program Content (Upon completion of this course, participants will understand the following):
- Laws, Regulations and Standards with regards to Working at Heights
- Recognize, Assess and Control hazards associated with Working at Heights
- Fall Prevention systems and their components
- Fall Protection systems and their components
- Rescue and Emergency Preparation with regards to Working at Heights
- Equipment care, maintenance and storage
- Practicum of inspecting fall arrest systems and their components
- Practicum of don and doff of full body harnesses with lanyard
- Practicum of setting up Fall Arrest Systems
At the end of the course, you will understand these concepts and know how to implement them in your workplace.
Who should attend: Anyone who may come into contact with Fall Hazards.
- The Ministry of Labour has now extended the transition period to October 1, 2017. Employers will have until then to ensure that workers successfully complete a CPO-approved working at heights training program.
Mon. Aug. 21, 2017
Mon. Sep. 11, 2017
Fri. Sep. 29, 2017